CDL is a Singapore-listed international real estate operating company with a global presence spanning 94 locations in 26 countries. As one of Singapore’s largest companies by market capitalisation, its income-stable and geographically-diversified portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls, totalling over 18 million square feet of floor area globally.
CDL has hotel assets in one of the world’s largest hotel groups – its London-listed subsidiary, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc (M&C), has 126 hotels globally, many in key gateway cities. In Singapore, CDL has developed over 36,000 homes and is one of Singapore’s largest commercial landlords, with one of the biggest landbanks amongst Singapore private-sector developers.
Building on its track record of over 50 years in real estate development, investment and management, CDL has developed growth platforms in five key international markets – China, UK, US, Japan and Australia. The Company is also leveraging its stable of prime assets and growing its real estate funds management business. It currently has $2.6 billion in funds under management.
Vision and Strategy
Since the 1990s, CSR has been integrated into CDL’s corporate vision and mission to create business value and sustain the Company’s growth. To complement the Company’s business strategy in today’s fast-evolving business environment, an enhanced set of corporate vision, mission, and values (VMV) has been established. The enhanced VMV was unveiled in April 2016.
Building Value for Tomorrow, Today
As a trusted property pioneer and a global hotelier, CDL builds value everywhere we go.
- We build quality and innovative spaces to house desirable homes, competitive businesses and secure investments
- We build sustainable profitability while conserving the environment
- We build partnerships to achieve better results
- We build engaging careers so staff can grow with the company
- We build bonds with the community by supporting worthy causes
At CDL, we believe the future is ours to build.
- Committed to positive results
- Competitive in setting standards and beating the competition
- Caring towards the people we work with, products we create, and the environment we operate in
In 2015, we expanded our CSR vision and mission after 20 years of our sustainability journey, with a stronger alignment with CDL’s enhanced VMV.
CDL Future Value 2.0:
Creating Greater Value, Today and Tomorrow
Harnessing our capitals – Financial, Organisational, Manufactured, Natural, Social and Relationship, and Human – to create enhanced value for stakeholders, now and in the future