More than 100 units at The Myst picked up by local homebuyers on launch weekend

  • 110 out of 408 units (27%) sold at an average selling price of S$2,057 psf
  • Almost all homebuyers were Singaporeans
  • Most popular unit types were one and two-bedroom units
More than 100 units at The Myst picked up by local homebuyers on launch weekend More than 100 units at The Myst picked up by local homebuyers on launch weekend

Nestled amidst the lush greenery and natural landscapes of Upper Bukit Timah, visitors at The Myst sales gallery during its 2-week showflat preview were drawn to the development's unique botanical landscape.

Singapore, 9 July 2023 - City Developments Limited (CDL) commenced sales for The Myst on Saturday, 8 July 2023. As at 6.00 pm on Sunday, 9 July 2023, 110 units (27% of the project) have been sold at an average selling price (ASP) of S$2,057 per square foot (psf).

Around 99% of the buyers are Singaporeans, while Permanent Residents from China make up the remaining 1%. All unit types were well-received, with the one and two-bedroom types being the most popular.

Nestled amidst the lush greenery and natural landscapes of Upper Bukit Timah, The Myst is a 408-unit condominium that comprises two 24-storey residential towers. Inspired by the misty mornings in the nearby Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, the development is conceived as a secret garden and tranquil retreat that blends the convenience of modern living with the beauty of nature. Cashew MRT station and the Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub are just a 5-minute walk and a 10-minute walk away, respectively.

The Myst offers a good mix of unit types and picturesque views of its lush surroundings. Apartments are attractively priced from S$998,000 for a one-bedroom plus study (517 sq ft), S$1.33 million for a two-bedroom (678 sq ft), S$1.708 million for a three-bedroom (850 sq ft), S$2.826 million for a four-bedroom (1,518 sq ft) and S$3.18 million for a five-bedroom (1,690 sq ft). About one-third of the units are priced at a sweet spot of S$1.5 million and below.

Mr Sherman Kwek, CDL Group Chief Executive Officer, said, “The encouraging take-up for The Myst by local homebuyers reflects a resilient demand for suburban homes. District 23 is a desirable location for its serene environment and proximity to nature, coupled with good connectivity to amenities and future developments in the area, such as the Jurong Lake District and Tengah Town. We are confident that The Myst, with its attractive pricing, will continue to be an excellent choice for those seeking the best of both worlds – a luxurious resort-style sanctuary with strong locational attributes.”

Comprising two 24-storey towers, The Myst offers a good mix of unit types, with about one-third of the units priced at S$1.5 million and below.

Elegant sanctuary inspired by nature

Located within the idyllic Upper Bukit Timah enclave, The Myst offers easy access to both amenities and nature, which include the Rail Corridor, a 24-km green passage of biodiversity and heritage, as well as other hiking trails and parks such as Chestnut Nature Park and Dairy Farm Nature Park. Retail and food options are aplenty in the vicinity – such as Hillion Mall, HillV2, The Rail Mall, Junction 10, Lot One Mall, and Bukit Panjang Hawker Centre and Market.

Carefully configured to integrate green architecture into its botanical landscape, 75% of the development’s footprint is dedicated to landscaping and communal facilities. Various elements of the landscaping place an emphasis on privacy, with pockets of oasis carved for quiet reflection and relaxation, such as the Grand Water Courtyard and Lush Sunken Lounge, as well as two Clubhouses and a Treetop Walk. From the 50m Infinity Pool to the Forest Adventure playground, the recreational facilities at The Myst are designed to evoke a sense of wonder and adventure.

All units come with premium brand appliances. The kitchen is equipped with designer appliances from Bosch and SMEG, while the bathrooms come with premium brands such as Hansgrohe, Geberit and Kohler. Within each unit is a Smart Home system that features a digital lockset, smart surveillance, smart air conditioning and lighting controls, as well as a Smart Community system that provides convenience for hosting visitors and booking facilities. Residents will also enjoy thoughtfully provided concierge-quality Residential Services.

The Myst Sales Gallery, located along Elizabeth Drive, is open from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm daily, by appointment only. Marketing agents are ERA, Huttons and PropNex. For enquiries, please call the sales hotline: +65 8783 1818.

This website uses cookies. By clicking 'Accept' or continuing to browse the website, you agree to our use of cookies to process your personal data and personalise your online experience. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.