Jewel @ Buangkok sells over 70% of launched units over the weekend preview

Jewel @ Buangkok sells over 70% of launched units over the weekend preview Jewel @ Buangkok sells over 70% of launched units over the weekend preview

The 616-unit Jewel @ Buangkok saw robust take up, with 203 units snapped up over its weekend preview.

Singapore, 3 June 2013 – City Developments Limited’s (CDL) latest residential project, the 616-unit Jewel @ Buangkok, debuted strongly over the weekend as buyers packed its show suites during its preview launch which started on Saturday, 1 June.

A total of 203 units out of 280 released were snapped up by eager buyers who were drawn to the development’s premium location of being situated just 3-minutes’ walk to Buangkok MRT station. Jewel @ Buangkok is also surrounded with abundant amenities, a comprehensive transport network and leisure options, which offer unparalleled convenience.

CDL Group General Manager Mr Chia Ngiang Hong said, “We are delighted with the healthy sales that Jewel @ Buangkok has garnered. Its top draw is arguably its affordable pricing for a development that is located near the MRT station. Furthermore, Jewel @ Buangkok’s proximity to the future Seletar Aerospace Park will bolster its rental and capital value appreciation potential, making this an even more attractive purchase.”

Jewel @ Buangkok features six 15 to 17-storey towers that house a selection of one to five-bedroom apartments, dual-key units as well as penthouses. Unit sizes start from 463 square feet (sq ft) for a 1 bedroom unit, to 1,701 sq ft for a 5 bedroom type. Penthouses start from 2,067 sq ft to 2,540 sq ft.

The units were priced at an early bird average of about S$1,150 per square foot. 84% of the buyers were Singaporeans, with a majority comprising young couples, PMEBs and HDB upgraders. Foreigners and Permanent Residents from Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, USA and Japan made up the remaining 16%. All unit types enjoyed good take up rates. In addition, two out of the five penthouses were also sold.

Besides enjoying the connectivity of Buangkok MRT station which links to the Circle Line via Serangoon Interchange and downtown in minutes, driving is also a breeze from Jewel @ Buangkok with swift access to the Central Expressway (CTE), Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), and Tampines Expressway (TPE) that connect to all parts of Singapore.

Within the vicinity of Jewel @ Buangkok are myriad amenities, leisure and dining options. Kopitiam City is located just next to Buangkok MRT station, which also houses a 24-hour supermarket and medical centre. More shopping and dining options are available at the nearby Compass Point, Rivervale Mall, Hougang Mall, and Nex megamall with hundreds of premium shops and brands. For leisure, Punggol Park, Coney Island, Punggol Waterway and Punggol Reservoir are also within close reach and provide back to nature breaks.

For families with children, an array of educational institutions are situated close by – they include Montfort Junior School, CHIJ Our Lady of the Nativity, Holy Innocents’ Primary School, Hougang Primary School and Nan Chiau Primary School.

The Jewel @ Buangkok Sales Gallery is open from 9.30am to 6.00pm daily.

For enquiries, please call the sales hotline: (65) 6877 1818.

This website uses cookies. By clicking 'Accept' or continuing to browse the website, you agree to our use of cookies to process your personal data and personalise your online experience. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.